Risk Management: understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank
To effectively work all written off accounts to contribute towards increasing the recovery rate and diligently update control registers, outsourced files and supply of demographic information when required.
- To institute recovery action on all Written off accounts as and when required.
- Achieve recoveries monthly targets of 35M to ensure effective contribution to the Banks P&L
- Identify write off accounts which are collectable/uncollectable and declare them irrecoverable/abandonment while following the laid down procedures.
- Maintaining individual portfolio and ensure its properly maintained monthly and shared to TL
- Create and Maintain MI
- To assist in ensuring that present and future departmental objectives are achieved by maximising the recovery on Written off accounts.
- Prioritize accounts on which assets are unaccounted for.
- Ensure Banks control are adhered and followed as described in the guide down procedures.
- Ensure all accounts have been worked and recorded in FCM.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Law
- Four years experience in a Credit Control environment.
- Knowledge of collection procedures.
- Computer skills
- Sound knowledge of relevant statutory legislation and all legal procedures
- Sound knowledge of Bank’s products
- Good knowledge of the process workflow of overall Legal department.
- Immediate branch network knowledge.
- Ability to negotiate.