Description Du Poste
- Assist Prepare and execution of the overall marketing and commercial communication plan.
- Select, brief, review and submit for approval to the HOD proposals from advertising and media agencies.
- Make sure all activities required to be done adhere to company norms and standard.
- Support in Continually monitoring and assess competitor activities and other developments in the market that might affect company business and submit monthly report.
- Be innovative and proactive to Identify and propose new activities that could promote the image and business of the Company as well as oversee the implementation.
- Participate and be innovative to c reate digital content and monitor campaigns through social media channels.
- Measure and report on performance of all digital campaigns.
- Custodia of promotional items and keep records of promotional items distribution.
Contexte et Environnement
- Good working relationship with media, advertising and production companies.
- Good working relationship with suppliers of promotional materials.
- Sufficient facilitation in terms of communication tools e.g. mobile phones, office telephone, email as well as transport (transport available during working).
- Degree in Commerce, Business Administration with a bias in marketing, Mass Communication.
- Working experience of retail network & consumer business.
- Working experience in a media, mass communication, marketing department or agency.
- Computer knowledge: Power point, Adobe Photoshop, CS Illustrator and MS Word.
- Excellent communication, analytical and project management skills
- Good presentation skills and training ability
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.