- Receiving, recording/documenting and responding to all complaints channeled via help desk
- Engage into daily pre-address speech
- Make a link between beneficiaries and Distribution staff.
- Record all complaints and feedback received related to World Vision programs, commitments or conduct, this can include Food, GBV, security, Peace building & Child protection related issues.
- Ensuring that, all complaints and feedback that are not food aid or cash aid are referred to the relevant sectors/organisation.
- Provide a receipt for all complaints and feedback received.
- Confirm beneficiary selection criteria and other program information provided by World Vision.
- Pass non-sensitive feedback and complaints about World Vision’s activities to the WV authority.
- Provide counselling to eligible beneficiaries
- Provide information on other programs being executed by other organizations and services that exist in the area.
- Supervising all CRM Committee members ie. Help Desk Committee members
- Ensuring help desk operates not only during distribution but also during pre and posts distribution.
- Ensuring that notes boards is at place and information are updated and posted timely
- Take part on training of committee members (FAC and CHD) and other stakeholders.
- Participate into assessment exercise such as Beneficiaries service satisfaction and Post Distribution monitoring (PDM).
- Ensuring timely response of Complaints
- Writing referrals: Channeling food un-related complaints to other agencies
- With collaboration with AME personnel periodically identify how community would like/prefer to complain.
- Ensuring and maintaining confidentiality of all complaints received as well feedback issued to beneficiaries.
- Ensuring availability of help desk banners during operation/distribution.
- Treating beneficiaries and agency staff with fairness, transparency and respectful manner at all times when working at the Help Desk.
- Engaging the community in an appropriate and respectful manner, never raising false expectations.
- Observing Humanitarian code of conduct (i.e Do no Harm) and operating procedures.
Reporting and Documentation
- Preparing and submits weekly or monthly Progress reports.
- Recording data into paper based format and filling data into complaints tracking excel sheets daily during.
- Attend inter-agency help desks as assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Representing organisation into camp level meetings.
- To perform any other related duties as assigned by his/her designee.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Social Science/Works, Community Development or related field from recognized Institute.
Technical skills and abilities:
- Good in communication skills.
- Computer skills and statistical package.
- Skills in report writing
- Skills in community mobilization and facilitation
- Total Jobs 154 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam