- Perform all office secretarial duties and administrative functions of the company.
- Prepare, organize and maintaining reports, documents and office records both hard and soft copies.
- Arrange meeting and appointments for CEO.
- Supporting all workers and management of entire departments.
- Tanzanian young energetic Female age between 25 – 30 years old, Dar es Salaam Residence.
- Diploma in Secretarial Administration duties or a Bachelor’s Degree will be considered.
- At least one or two years of professional working experience in field.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili both in speaking and writing is essential.
- Computer Software knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Power Point, word, etc) and General Computer literacy requires.
- Able to multitask with Great Time Management, Self Motivated, Well Organized, Problem Solving Analysis and Strategic Thinking.
Potential applicants who fully meet descriptions should send CV, A Personal Photograph or Passport Size, Email Address and Personal Phone Number to: [email protected]
Closing Date for receiving applications is Wednesday 03 June 2020. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
CEO’s Office: Safia Group,
11th Floor; Golden Jubilee Towers,
Ohio Street, City Centre.
Dar es Salaam Tanzania.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!