APHFTA is an Umbrella organization of the Private Health Sector (Self Sustaining) in Tanzania. Over the years, APHFTA has engaged the Private Health Sector and Public Health Facilities in the delivery of public health goods under the Ministry of Health Community Development Gender Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) partnering to improve the quality of care in health sector and to achieve the objectives of Health Sector Strategic Plans, the National Strategy for Poverty Reduction and Economic Growth (MKUKUTA) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
APHFTA is looking for qualified, experienced, and interested individuals to apply for the following positions at APHFTA headquarters and regional offices under the SAFE VMMC (Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision) Project.:
Position Title : Council Data Entrant (5)
Reports to: Regional Data Manager
Supervisory role: None
Location: APHFTA Regional officers (Morogoro, Iringa, and Tabora)
The council data Entrant will support the Regional Data Manager in the management of project data within the respective councils. This involves data collection, compilation, analysis, validation throughout the project implementation as per of the MEAL framework in the respective councils. She/he will participate on facility based supervision and capacity building of internal the site staff and CHMT to set a groundwork and relationship for efficient data collection.
- Diploma or Degree in any health related field, statistics, social sciences
- Demonstrated work experience at grassroots level in social work and /or community mobilization
- Very good knowledge of English and other additional local languages spoken by local communities in the 5 targeted project regions (Knowledge of more than two languages has an advantage)
- Good knowledge of computer is a must.
- The candidate should have excellent communications skills and a demonstrated ability to work with large teams over a period of time.
- Preferred experience and skills include prior work experience in data management or similar exercise including surveys.
Instructions to interested applicants
- Submit your updated detailed CV (Max. five pages in Ms. Word), with application letter for the position being applied for and copies of academic certificates
- List of three referees (one must be the current immediate supervisor) with their current contacts
Deadline of Submission
The Expression of Interest must be in English and should be submitted electronically and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA),
P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
E-mail [email protected]
The closing date is 5th June 2020 at 18:00 EAT.. In case of late submission, the application will not be considered for evaluation.