Manage various information systems and infrastructure used by the franchise e.g. LAN, WAN, databases, desktops, Application software, MIS etc. to enable the business achieve defined goals, strategies and mission statement in meeting revenue targets, customer satisfaction and building market leadership.
- Franchise Technology development.
- Strategic planning and budgeting for Country technology
- Enforcing technology policies and standards across the bank.
- Co-ordination with business heads in resolving technology issues.
- Manage and participate in technology projects whether regionally or locally initiated.
- Monitor Network and Communication Facility equipment including Branch Connectivity.
- Ensure all Network Equipment – Desktops, Routers, Switches, Servers etc are in compliance with Citigroup standards as per CITMP.
- Liaison with CDC, LRDC/CSCs, GCC and PTT for telecommunication issues.
- Manage voice communication facilities to ensure acceptable internal and external interface
- Train technology and other staff in technology oriented systems and issues.
- Ensure all Hardware and Software is implemented as per Citigroup Policy & Standards.
- Direct all business capacity planning activities within the technology domain. This includes hardware capacity forecasting, planning and infrastructure utilization monitoring; make recommendations on hardware, operating systems and software enhancements/upgrades.
- Day to day management of local CTI Operations.
- Coordinate and implement department’s COB activities.
- Track and control all TI related expenses and ensure expenses are within budget.
- Evaluate and implement new and emerging technologies to help achieve business objectives.
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – TZ
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.