Serene Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company since its establishment in providing financial solutions to many individuals and corporates.
Serene Microfinance Ltd exceptionallys tands as good example due to the unique contribution in reaching many categories of customers in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations are in many parts of Dar es Salaam City and the nearby Regions.
In an effort to stream line operations, Serene Microfinance LTD seeks to recruit qualified Credit Risk Officer to assist on the Management of Credit Department and Risk by ensuring quality loan portfolio and bringing profits for the company. (Location Dar Es Salaam)
- Credit risk officers are responsible for managing the risks that arise from lending Money to Serene
Customers, analyze the creditworthiness of potential borrowers and decide whether or not to extend them loans.
- Credit risk officers also are responsible for monitor existing loans to ensure that borrowers continue to meet their obligations under these agreements.
- Credit risk officers need to have a strong understanding of financial concepts and practices.
- Need to be able to read and interpret financial statements, understand the implications of
different financial strategies and make informed decisions about financial matters.
- Communication skills: Credit risk officers needs to know how to communicate with a variety of
individuals and groups, including other members of a company’s leadership team, employees,
customers, suppliers and regulators.
- Risk management skills: the ability to identify potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate
- As a credit risk officer, you may be responsible for developing and implementing a company’s risk management strategy.
- Holder of University Degree or equivalent qualification in Risk Management, Finance or any
other related field
- Proven work experience of 3 years as Risk Officer in Microfinance or Bank
- Exposure to microfinance desired, Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
Reporting Relationship: Credit Risk Officer Reporting to General Manager
Kindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later than 10th December, 2022. All late applications will not be processed.
All applications should be sent by email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O. Box 33813,
Dar es Salaam.
Email; [email protected]
Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
“Serene Microfinance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company. Women are highly encouraged to