We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and answer client queries .
- Assist new customers to open customer accounts and to issue contracts for those leasing coffee machines.
- Make sure customer data is available, accurate and updated at all times including physical location, email, phone numbers, responsible person, and any communication with customers has to be documented electronically in the customer account.
- Follow up on payments from customers
- Follow-up on pending orders to customers to make sure they are delivered and customers
- Provide support to all business units including CUSTOMER SERVICE, WAREHOUSE, TECHNICAL, PRODUCTION, HR, administrative, marketing and other departments.
- Conduct Customer follow-up on our products and services
- Handle customer complaints and questions regarding problems with orders and always make an update in the intranet
- Work on getting new orders from the existing customers, always try to sell them a product when performing your customer care activities.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in business studies
EXPERIENCE: Minimum three (3) years Experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
All Cv’s and Cover letters should be sent to email@example.com
Ensure all referee’s are references from previous employers.