• Manage/Oversees the Customer Operations (COPS) IT related issues.
• Execution of the company and Group strategy and deliverables, specifically related to Digital Dare.
• Responsible for the overall end user support services for all the customer and for their performance in order to meet customer service KPIs.
• Manage contact centre systems and applications (contact centre, Digital care/channels, customer care training/knowledge base portals and TNPS Applications.
• Manage overall contact centre systems and applications security, service availability.
• Manage systems problems, Incidents and requests as per the SLA.
• Assist in acquiring and maintain technology Infrastructure for Customer Experience Applications.
• Manage systems/applications changes
• Manage systems capacity & performance of Customer Experience Systems
• Manage Projects related to contact centre systems and applications
Core competencies, knowledge, experience & Qualifications
• B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Electronics and Communication science IT Systems administration
• 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• TCP/IP Network administration
• Systems Monitoring & Analysis Tools
• Operating Systems (Windows, Unix/Linux)
• Database Management/Administration (oracle/ms sql/mysql)
• Agile way of working
• Information Systems Security
• Telecommunications Knowledge/ experience would be advantageous.
• Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.