The WASH Data entry Officer will be based in GOAL’s office in NRC supporting the WASH Team in managing all the program data. This position will support the WASH team in data collection and analysis, designing and managing a WASH database and the provision of analyzed data for donor reporting and management. This position will also support the WASH team in administrative tasks, (WASH Related issues)
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
1. Role and responsibilities
- Develop data collection methods and tools to support programs in needs assessment, baseline assessment, output and outcome monitoring and evaluation of the on-going projects.
- Data management, entry and analysis and Ensuring data collection tools are fit for purpose and providing revisions when necessary
- Under the supervision of the WASH Project Coordinator he will work with WASH team, to ensure accurate beneficiary data is entered, stored and updated as required. This will include ensuring accurate disaggregation of beneficiary data, in line with GOAL and donor requirements
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure proper filing of project documents and reports for NRC use and Donor purpose.
- Conduct routine monitoring and follow-up of project activities
- Maintain accurate and up to date WASH facilities status and report on Challenges where necessary
- provide timely assistance and feedback to field teams on data issues and perform remedial action to address any data collection, entry and cleaning issues on the server
- Other activities agreed and discussed with supervisor
- Responsible for managing, recording, sharing, following up and consolidating WASH committee feedback about NRC’s WASH interventions
- Work closely with the program teams, M&E.
- Responsible for data collection, entry and management
professional competencies for this position:
- University degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Information Systems Management, or related qualification. Additional training in data management and information system is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in an NGO preferably in humanitarian setting.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, mainly communities effectively.
- Ability to receive and handle confidential and sensitive information (highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential)
- Computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Working with people
- Communicate with impact and respect
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Patient, flexible and creative
For more information please use link
Duty station : NYARUGUSU, Tanzania
Duration : 12months with possibility of extension.
The deadline for submitting the application is 06 February, 2021