The Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) is charged with the task of providing leadership to the Health Sector Response to HIV/AIDS.
In fulfilling this task, the MoHCDGEC through the National AIDS Control Programme has solicited support and collaboration from different stakeholders. Using the obtained resources, the NACP is looking for suitable candidates to fill in the following vacant positions. The successful candidates will work under contractual agreement for a period of one year with possibility of renew.
In that connection, the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies:
Posted by Mabumbe
Position: Data Manager
Reporting to the Head – Strategic Information – NACP
Management of HIV/AIDS Data base at National level.
- Principle Responsibilities
- Develop and update the HIV data management plan for NACP with focus on all interventions in the programme.
- Coordinate the development, maintenance and updating of appropriate program monitoring software/Data base.
- Ensure that Data and report flows from the facilities through the appropriate sub national levels to National levels.
- Carry out regular Data analysis to produce statistical summaries and aggregate reports that will update NACP and sub national levels on the progress in the implementation.
- Work with the sub national level to facilitate Data use.
- Analyse supportive supervision reports to identify further training needs and gaps
- Facilitate M& E trainings from Regional level to Districts and facility level
- Build electronic Data management capacity at sub-national level
- Perform other office duties as assigned by Programme Manager and Administrator.
- Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Statistics with at least 3 years’ experience in health related projects
- Post graduate degree in health related field is an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge in working with data and information systems
- Experience in working with Local Government Authorities (LGA) systems is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and facilitation skills
- Familiarity working with multiple implementers all aiming at obtaining the 90,90,90 strategy
- Proficient computer/software skills, including a command of MS Word, Power Point and Excel
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Kiswahili and English
Deadline of application:
Candidates who meet the requirements are asked to address their applications including a CV, photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials to the under-mentioned address not later than 29th July, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children
Attn: Programme Manager
E-mail: [email protected]