POSITION TITLE: Data Officer (Afisa Takwimu)
REPORTS TO: Medical Officer in charges of the facility.
LOCATION: Uvnza Hc
Full Time work Station: CTC/PMTCT Clinic&OPD
To implement high-standard computer and papo based HIV data and record management in accordance to Facility, District, Regional, Government and PEPFAR guidance.
- The incumbent will be a Member of the faciiity staff and will implement the following on daliy basis.
- Primarily responsible for transcription of patient visit information to paper-based pre-ART and ART registers.
- Review relevant clinic records and perform paper-based data quality checks on CTC 2 cards and registers
- Ensure proper filling client files
- At computerized sites,conduct data entry for the CTC 2 database from CTC2 cards, PITC registers and HEI cards.
- Update all patient’s laboratory results on CTC2 database(CD4,Viral Load etc.)
- Perform data quality assurance checks for the electronic data
- Update all clients visits in the CTC2 database on daily basis and update in the CTC3 macro as frequent as required by the program.
- Perform daily back up of CTC2 database inlo external hard drive
- Conduct data triangulation between CTC2 database,ANC and TB units(TB-HIV and ANC positive clients)
- Produce/Compile Prepare Quarterly reports for care and treatment.
- Mother child cohort report and HTS reports.
- Produce missed appointment/LTF reports on monthly basis and update final status of clients.
- Collaborate with site personnel,personnel at other health facilities and community-based organization in tracing patients who miss visits or are lost to follow-up.
- Assist facility,R/CHMT in all data-related requests and reporting.
- Ensure weekly data are entered into patcny excel to facilitate weekly performance review.
- Enter performance of each sub granted staff in the database on monthly basis.
- Participate in all QI meeting in the facility.
- Facilitate accurate and timely data coiilection and submission at your facility on weekly monthiy and quarterly basis with minimal or no support from THPS staff.
- Communicate closely with District,Regional and Headquarters THPS staff to ensure smooth uninterrupted availability of HIV interventions in your facility.
- At least Form six level
- Certificate/Diploma/Advance Diploma in Records Management is an added advantage
- Must have verifiable knowledge on computer(Ms Word,Excel,and MS Access)
- Nursing,Counseling, and/or records keeping skills will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with the health system and hospital medical records.
- Capable of independently implementing the duties described above.
- Fluent in Kiswahili and English
All applications should be directed to the following address no later than 28th February, 2020. Only Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae/Resume
District Executive Director
Or through E-Mail,at email@example.com