HBS is a NECTA registered private Pre-school and Primary school located in Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam. The school is expanding and currently hiring the following posts:
Position Title: Deputy Heads, Pre and Primary school (2)
Deputy Head, pre-school/nursery School
The deputy head of pre-school/nursery school will work with the Head of pre-school to co-ordinate and develop the vision, values and principles of the pre-school across the range of early childhood services within and outside the school to ensure high quality integrated services are available to all children and their parents. In addition to carrying out the professional duties of a teacher, the Deputy pre-school Head will:
- Lead in the development of the curriculum for pre-school kids and ensure that parents are well informed about the curriculum and targets for improvement..
- Implement, monitor, evaluate, and review the curriculum in order to identify areas for improvement and set targets for individual pupils..
- monitor, evaluate, and track pupils’ learning to ensure pupils make the necessary progress using approved tools .
- Line-manage and team-lead members of the Nursery teams through individual and group support and supervision; and to undertake annual appraisals to set targets for their professional development..
- 5+ years’ experience as a senior pre-school /nursery school teacher
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in early childhood Education
- Montessori / Jolly phonic teaching experience is an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline 15th November 2020.
Due to volumes of calls, we are unable to respond to calls related to this Job advert, please raise all your enquiries via email addresses above.