We are therefore seeking to recruit high caliber, skilled, motivated, and result-oriented and self-driven candidates with high integrity, sales and marketing skills of Bank products to fill the Direct Sales Staff positions – within Central zone (Dodoma, Manyara and Singida regions).
- Apply marketing approach in Village and Town centres.
- ensure availability of sufficient starter packs
- offer the NMB “chap chap account and other account” product to unbanked community
- Request transmittal of starter pack cash to branches
- register client feedback (formal and informal)
- conduct launch events in villages/towns and wards with support from Zonal Direct Sales Coordinator
- Explain NMB chap chap account and other accounts to customers and provide advice to customer regarding choice of saving account.
- open account for customers
- collect fees for starter packs for onward delivery to the branch Transmit customer data via mobile phone to the core banking system
- report client sentiment and specific feedback on product and processes receive during service to Zonal Direct Sales Coordinator
- support client and agent surveys
- Organize availability of sufficient starter packs in the village by making bulk order when planning to participate in a large scale accounting opening drive.
- Ensure that daily cash summaries are checked and day’s cash transactions are properly in line with set performance targets.
- Report any fraudulent behavior to the supervisor.
- Perform other duties as directed or assigned by the superior.
- Must be a holder of a Degree or Diploma in bank related fields from recognized university/college.
- Able to display a high level of attention to details and skills in interviewing clients to assess their integrity.
- Able to communicate very well in both English and Kiswahili.
- Creative, innovative and honest
- Able and willing to work in challenging environments.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Certified relevant scanned copies of your certificates/testimonials (Final university/college certificates, transcripts, Ordinary and Advanced level academic certificates and Birth certificate.
- A detailed and signed scanned CV, including three reliable referees (must be your lecturer, academic supervisor, Dean or supervisor at work and NOT relatives) with their full addresses; showing clearly your competencies and skills, full address at work or at home including telephone, mobile phone and email address.
CLOSING DATE: Only applications received before Friday 17th January, 2020 at 1700hrs will be considered.
Send your application letter and CV to Zonal Manager – Central Zone via email: [email protected]
- Total Jobs 241 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam