Tanzania mission to the Poor and Disabled (PADI) formally known as Ruvuma Mission to the Poor and Disabled (PADI) was established on 17th June 1999 and registered as an NGO on 22nd November 1999 with registration certificate No. So: IO 140. On the 3rd September 2008 PADI Complied under the NGO Act (2002) and received registration No. 0795. To date the organization has a total number of 300 members, of whom 113 are male and 187 females. PADI mainly deals with supporting marginalized people including Older People, Disabled and Most Vulnerable Children (MVCs) through various services provision including water wells construction, provision of entrepreneurship skills, loans to small businesses and farmers, HIV/ AIDS, malaria education, legal aid services, revolving animal schemes and sensitizing communities to support marginalized people for the purpose of poverty alleviation in rural and urban areas. PADI is operating nationally and its head office is located in Songea Municipal depot near Angaza office in Ruvuma with three sub- offices one at Njombe Town, Namtumbo and Mbinga districts. PADI is an Affiliate of Help Age International.
PADI is seeking to recruit a suitable and qualified person to fill M&E Officer Vacancy who will be working in
two Councils – Songea MC and Songea DC. If you feel you are the ideal person we are looking for, submit your application letter describing why you are the right candidate for this post and curriculum vitae detailing your experience with three contactable referees.
Job type: One-year Contract renewable
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: PADI Head Office – Songea Municipal
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate implementation and provide oversight of monitoring and evaluation activities in the supported councils, including data collection, management, and reporting.
- Perform simple data analysis and visualization to promote data use at all levels.
- Generate and contribute to quarterly or other reports, as needed.
- Support Cluster M&E staff to conduct routine internal data quality assessments (DQAs).
- Conduct regular data monitoring site visits to caseworkers; review and provide feedback on caseworkers performance.
- Review critically reports submitted by caseworkers and perform data verification as needed.
- Set up and maintain data entry and management systems including applications.
- Supervise data entry by data clerks.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Academic qualification in monitoring and evaluation will be an added advantage.
- Degree in public health, sociology, demography, statistics, or other social science area.
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience working in Monitoring, Evaluation and reporting.
- Proficient with MS Excel.
- Work experience supporting technical or programmatic activities in orphans and vulnerable children.
- Experience with DHIS2 preferred other software.
- Experience with mobile data collection.
- Report writing and publication skills.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams, partner agencies and community members.
- Availability and willingness to travel up to 50% of working time.
How to apply
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, submit your application letter describing why you are the right candidate for this post and curriculum vitae detailing your experience with three contac1able referees through [email protected] or drop your applications at PADI office located at Songea Municipal depot near Angaza office addressing to: