· Good leadership/administration skills
· Sound communication skills
· A very well proven ability to maintain a highly disciplined school.
· A confident person self-motivated able to make logical decisions (Strong strategic thinking)
· A person who is ready to delegate authorities and observe time management.
· Ability implement and enforce the school discipline policy and school rules
· Ability collaborate with parents of students in helping the students overcome their difficulties.
· Ability to run development programmes that would strengthen and develop good manners among students and manages misbehavior.
· A problems solver.
Education and experience:
· Degree in education.
· 3 or more years of professional experience in the field of Education and discipline management.
· Knowledge in ICT.
Deadline for application:
· 30th March, 2020.
· The application to include detailed CV, copies of relevant testimonials, 3 referees and cover letter.
· Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Contact address: [email protected]