The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of works and Transport which is Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. It is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using weighbridges scales.
The regional Manager’s office TANROADS -Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, is looking for suitably qualified Tanzanian individuals to fill vacant positions available for Weighbridge Shift In-charge, Weighbridge Operators and Drivers as follows;
Position Title: Driver (2 Post)
Scope of Positions:
The successful candidate should be ready to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
- Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination with Basic Driving Course offered by VETA or any other recognized institution and driving license Grade C or E with good track record in driving for the past years.
- At least three years experience.
- Age not above 45
- Must be Tanzanian citizen
Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the above positions, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
- All applicants must be Tanzania Citizens.
- Applicants must attach an up-to- date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e. postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and result shps will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate three refereed with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be certified by TCU and NACTE.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Deadline for submission of application is 2nd November, 2022
- Application letters should be written in English Language.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- Appointment will be on Contract Terms; renewable subject to satisfactory performance;
- The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales.
How to Apply:
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the address shown below.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. BOX 97,
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]
Your application must be submitted not letter than 2nd November, 2022 at 16:00Hrs. Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for an interview.
- Total Jobs 252 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam