The Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) is charged with the task of providing leadership to the Health Sector Response to HIV/AIDS.
In fulfilling this task, the MoHCDGEC through the National AIDS Control Programme has solicited support and collaboration from different stakeholders. Using the obtained resources, the NACP is looking for suitable candidates to fill in the following vacant positions. The successful candidates will work under contractual agreement for a period of one year with possibility of renew.
In that connection, the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies:
Posted by Mabumbe
Reporting to the Head – Administration and Finance – NACP
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Drive allocated vehicle and observe all road rules and signs according to the required legal and traffic conditions.
- Carry out different inspection of the vehicle before driving such as checking of coolant, oils and other fluids.
- Carry out minor vehicle repairs and other emergency activities such as flat tires during any road breakdowns.
- Inform the Administration immediately to update all vehicle documents such as car insurance.
- Maintain a car logbook, fuel and oil requisition book and prepare a logbook summary each day.
Maintain cleanliness of the motor vehicle.
- Drive staff to different locations in project implementation.
- Collect and deliver documents, parcels or mails as directed.
- Perform other work related duties as may be assigned by the Administrator.
- Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Hold an Ordinary Level Certificate of Secondary School Education
- Hold a Class C Driver’s License
- Should have a Driving Certificate from a recognized institution
- Five years’ experience driving in public and recognized institutions.
- Hold an Advanced Driving Certificate from NIT will be an added advantage
Deadline of application:
Candidates who meet the requirements are asked to address their applications including a CV, photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials to the under-mentioned address not later than 29th July, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children
Attn: Programme Manager
E-mail: [email protected]