We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Driver. If you are looking for a fast paced cosmopolitan and vibrant business environment, SICPA Tanzania is the right place for you.
The incumbent will be stationed at our Tanzanian Headquarters in Dar Es Salaam.
The driver is responsible for conveying and transporting materials, equipment, and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required, safely and timely in accordance to procedures and in adherence to safety standards of the organization
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound and roadworthy
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the Security Officer and/or QHSE Department
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking, getting lunch, and running errands for the General Manager/Directors or Visiting Officials as will be directed by Supervisor
Knowledge and skills:
- A skilled driver and must have the necessary authorization to drive
- clean driving record
- He/she must be a safety conscious person
- He/she must be focused, confident, and observant
- Performance oriented
- Hands on, business awareness and customer oriented
- Languages: good level of English
Skills and Capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.