APHFTA is an Umbrella organization of the Private Health Sector (Self Sustaining) in Tanzania. Over the years, APHFTA has engaged the Private Health Sector and Public Health Facilities in the delivery of public health goods under the Ministry of Health Community Development Gender Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) partnering to improve the quality of care in health sector and to achieve the objectives of Health Sector Strategic Plans, the National Strategy for Poverty Reduction and Economic Growth (MKUKUTA) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
APHFTA is looking for qualified, experienced, and interested individuals to apply for the following positions at APHFTA headquarters and regional offices under the SAFE VMMC (Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision) Project.:
|Position Title :||Drivers (8 positions)|
|Reports to:||Assistant Administration Officer|
|Department:||Finance and Administration|
| Location: |
Iringa, and Tabora)
|APHFTA HQ-Dar es salaam and Regional officers (Morogoro,|
The drivers roles and responsibilities will be to drive office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel, Collect and deliver mail, and other communications from and to the post office, government agencies and other institutions; Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres etc., performs minor repairs and arranges for other repairs to ensure that the vehicle is kept clean; Logs all trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing etc; Ensures that in the event of an accident, APHFTA rules/policies and traffic regulations are followed.
- A minimum of ‘O’ level pass;
- A valid driving licence B,C,D,E;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a busy office especially in the NGO set up
- Be fluent in Kiswahili Language, written and oral
- Cautious with defensive driving skills;
- Presentable with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Must be a person with initiative and high moral integrity;
- A good team player;
- Ready to work for long hours;
Instructions to interested applicants
- Submit your updated detailed CV (Max. five pages in Ms. Word), with application letter for the position being applied for and copies of academic certificates
- List of three referees (one must be the current immediate supervisor) with their current contacts
Deadline of Submission
The Expression of Interest must be in English and should be submitted electronically and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA),
P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
E-mail [email protected]
The closing date is 5th June 2020 at 18:00 EAT.. In case of late submission, the application will not be considered for evaluation.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!