Health Links Initiative (HLI) is a Non-Governmental Organization, with a vision of “Better quality assurance practices in public health laboratory and medicine in Tanzania’. It is composed of multidisciplinary team of experts drawn medical scientists. Information management. Health Economics, financing and Strategic planning, committed to support the health system strengthening. The Dar es Salaam Office is located at CAPITAL PLAZA PLOT # 397 8lock J Mwai Kibaki Road, 14121, Mbezi Beach B, Dar Es Salaam. Tanzania.
HLI as a part of a consortium with the Tanzania Health Promotion Support (THPS) has been awarded by the US Centers for Diseases Prevention and Control (CDC) funds to implement the Project Strengthening the Quality, Accessibility and Sustainability of the National Health Laboratory Services (NHLS) in United Republic of Tanzania under the President’s’ Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). HU is looking for competent candidates to fill In several positions as outlined below so as to implement the project;
Driving organizations Vehicle (with staff) on duties and maintaining the vehicles in line with the organization’s rules and regulations and road traffic instructions and regulations
- Maintain logbook to track routes
- Carry out routine checks on vehicle and ensure that they are sound • Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the supervisor • Ensure that the vehicle is constantly kept perfect and clean all the time • Report any instance of accident, injury or damage of vehicle to the supervisor • Perform periodic maintenance of vehicle • Dress professionally
- Must be focused, confident and observant • Must be willing to work beyond the call of duty • Keep all records including receipts for vehicle maintenance • Interact with staff and clients in a professional manner.
- Minimum of 3/4 Years driving experience • Must have Class C driving license • Must have a clean driving records
- Ability to manage time and routes
- Work well independently
- Open and transparent communication
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application through our email [email protected] instructed under Job Vacancies section attaching their application cover letter one page maximum and CV with Maximum of four pages by April 24th, 2018.
The subject of the email should be the job position you are applying for. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please do not attach certificate when submitting online.
HLI is an equal opportunity employer; Women, People Living with HIV/AIDS and people with Disability are encouraged to apply.
Source: Daily News April 16, 2018