The Abdulrahman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT University) was built on the foundation of the former University College of Education Zanzibar (CEZ) established in 1998 by a Kuwait based charity organization, Direct Aid. As part of our expansion programme, SUMAIT University invites qualified Tanzanians and non Tanzanians to fill various academic and administrative vacant posts as follows:
Job title: Education Psychology
Duty station: SUMAIT University
Reporting to: Dean of Education
Roles & Responsibilities
- To teach Diploma, Undergraduate and post graduate students
- To conduct seminars and tutorials
- To do research and publish in the areas of specialization
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the university.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Preferably with a PhD
- Master degree with GPA not less than 4 out or 5 or equivalent in the same discipline.
- Bachelor degree with GPA not less 3.5 out of 5 or equivalent in the same discipline.
Mode of Application
Applicants should submit their applications supported by detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V.), certified copies of their certificates, names and addresses of three non-relative referees who can be contacted for references.
Salary and Remunerations
SUMAIT University offers very attractive salary and remunerations according to the University’s Salary Scales.
Hand delivered application should reach Sumait University, Chukwani Street Zanzibar not later than 3:30hrs on 31 January, 2020. Or you can send your application through: Applications should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 1933,
Email at: [email protected]
- Total Jobs 53 Jobs
- Location Zanzibar