Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER -1 POSITION:
The Job Purpose is to plan, co-ordinate and effectively manage technical and administrative activities in the electrical and instrumentation section so as to achieve set goals during both crushing and off-crop periods in the most efficient and cost effective way. He/she shall be Reporting to Chief Processor.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- To Prepares and monitor sectional budget and takes corrective action on variances;
- Maintains electrical systems;
- Plan and monitor High and Low Distribution Lines’ installations in the Estate;
- Performs all tasks according to the company’s set performance standard quality, safety, health, environment policies and procedures;
- Timely orders delivery of all required items for off crop maintenance season;
- Plans, coordinates and allocates tasks to his/her subordinates;
- Monitors power generation/imports to or from the milling plant effectively;
- Ensures process control is optimized;
- Ensures factory instruments are tested and calibrated;
- Identifies, designs and implements improvement to process control systems and electrical systems;
- Retains and update technical records of all instrumentation and electrical equipment;
- Ensures that the electrical equipment and services are functioning correctly during operational periods;
- Ensures practicality and alignment of the company’s integrated risk management system in carrying out his/her duties;
- Takes all necessary measures to ensure that legal and statutory requirements are known and complied with;
- Monitors and conduct performance reviews of direct reports and Identifies skills gaps of his subordinates with the view to proposing development plans;
- Collaborate with HR Department to ensure recruitment of new staff is facilitated effectively;
- Recommends appropriate disciplinary action for breach of disciplinary code of conduct;
- Improves personal effectiveness and productivity of his/her direct reports; and
- Perform any other lawful duties assigned from time to time.
Academic qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/lnstrumentation or equivalent qualifications; Must be registered with a professional body. He/She should have Four (4) years’ experience in high and low electric distribution line; and experience in sugar processing and/or cane production is an added advantage.
Salary Scale: D2.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 09 December 2021.