WASCO ISOAF Tz is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region .The Company is expecting to commence its operations as a Thermal insulation System Contractor for East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project.
POSITION: ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER
PLACE OF WORK: SOJO VILLAGE, IGUSULE WARD, NZEGA TABORA
- Work from electrical drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, written, verbal, and own knowledge for determining location and placement of electrical assemblies, conduit, controls and components.
- Cut, route wires to various circuits. Check for continuity, proper markings and circuit integrity. Make preliminary connections and applicable wire harness assemblies.
- Verify work performed by making static and/or simulated operational test to determine proper component or sequential circuit performance to meet machine operational requirements.
- Use common assembly, hand and power tools, drills, conduit benders, pipe threading equipment and measuring devices such as volt meters, continuity testers and test bench equipment as required.
- Electric cable installation, check and connect it the different electric and electronic components
- Mechanical and electrical assembly of Wasco Isoaf Tz Tools HVAC leak detection and diagnostic equipment.
- Assembles mechanical components, performs functional testing and packaging of units with appropriate, specified accessories. Follow a plan or prints to assemble wires
- Cut electrical wires according to work orders
- Test finished product to ensure full working ability
Qualification, Skill and Experience
Vocational or Diploma, Degree in Electronic/Electrical is added advantage Two-year technical Knowledge for electrical trench installation.
Industrial electronic equipment installation and commissioning.
Skill to read and understand electrical drawing, electrical codes, circuit diagrams.
Retailed and calm person.
Knowledge to follow the HSE rules and use PPE to comply with and enforce occupational health and safety standards.
How to Apply:
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Apply to: hr-tan[email protected]
Deadline: 11th November 2022
Please note that, should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful