Tanzania Cotton Board is a regulatory body established under the Cotton Industry Act No. 2 of 2001 whose functions are provision of regulatory, development and promotion services to the cotton industry in Tanzania. The Board is looking for qualified, young and dynamic Public Servants who are interested to join our Organization by means of Transfer to fill in the following vacant positions.
Engineer II (1 Post)
Qualifications and Experience
Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any equivalent discipline from recognized College/University/lnstitution.
Salary Scale: TCBSS 6.1
- An applicant must be a public servant
- Applicants must channel their applications through their current employers
- Applicants must attach an up to date CV and certified copies of academic certificates
- Certificates from foreign Universities/ Colleges must be verified by TCU.
- Certificates from foreign Secondary schools should have equivalent score from NECTA.
- Applicants should state in the application letter and commit themselves to cover transfer costs.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
Interested candidates should submit their applications to the following address
Tanzania Cotton Board
P. O. Box 61, MWANZA
By email: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is 24th September, 2021 at 16:00hrs.