ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – NGARA (1 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit an Enterprise Development Officer to join the Tembo Nickel Project Team. Under the supervision of the Community Development Lead, the Enterprise Development Officer will ensure effective project management and coordination of the unit support to the entrepreneurship development programme. He/she is expected to contribute to Tembo Nickel pro-poor strategy in a conceptually innovative manner and will identify priorities, problems, and issues to be addressed and propose corrective actions to support local business enterprises.
The successful candidate will report to the Community Development Lead
Duty Station: Tembo Nickel Project Site- Ngara
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the design, formulation and implementation of the enterprise development projects.
- Identify opportunities for Tembo Nickel assistance in the areas of enterprise development in the district.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of the enterprise development projects with a view to effectively manage Tembo Nickel resources allocated or mobilized.
- Take a lead in identifying, cultivating, and developing new funding partnerships, alliances, and opportunities.
- With support from CR team colleagues, manage all aspects of new proposal development and submission including budget review and how projects will be implemented.
- Serve as the focal point for market development, enterprise development, and access to finance by remaining well-informed about emerging best practices, current issues, and trends in assigned program and regional areas.
- Establish collegial, mutually beneficial relationships and share knowledge and expertise within the Tembo Nickel network as appropriate.
- Work closely with the procurement team and District Business Development Officer to align Tembo Nickel Investments.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same or related role.
- Computer literate and fully conversant with basic computer applications.
- Experience in resettlement projects will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email [email protected]
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Application closing date is 30th October,2022
Note: We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merits and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process
Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.