Tanzania Football Federation has completed construction of Technical Sports Centres at Kigogo- Kisarawe II in Kigamboni Municipality and Mnyanjani in Tanga City. The centres are ready for use and now the Federation invites qualified Tanzanians to fill the two (2) vacant posts, one (1) for Kigamboni and one (1) for Tanga as mentioned below;
Estate Manager – 2 Posts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for preparing plans and budgets for the estate management activities;
- Advising on all estate works pertaining to the maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, internal and external built areas, as well as keeping the pitches(natural and artificial)and sports grounds;
- Responsible for whole site maintenance, repairs, soft services, security, assets and facility management.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds, security and ensuring the proper use of all tools and equipment of the Sports Centre;
- Initiate and prepare all required refurbishment, and maintenance of facilities, infrastructure, and buildings;
- Ensure the environments and facilities of the Technical Sports Centre including Equipment, machinery, utilities, buildings and landscape are neatly well kept;
- Ensure all properties of the Technical Sports Centre are registered and relevant property documents are properly kept;
- Prepare and submit to the General Secretary periodic reports of the Centre; and
- Performs other duties assigned by General Secretary.
OUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least degree either in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Building Economics, Industrial Management, Real Estate or Quantity Surveying plus the working experience of at least five(5)years of which two(2)years should be in Managerial Position.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not more than 35 years of age
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted Form IV and form VI results slip; Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
- Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers;
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities(TCU);
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
A signed application letters should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to:
Tanzania Football Federation, Karume Memorial Stadium, Uhuru Street/
P.O. Box 1574, Dar es Salaam.
- Deadline for application is Friday 18th November, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. and interested applicants may send their applications by courier to the above-named address.
- Information will only be to short-listed applicants on a date for interview;
- Any forged certificates presentation and other information will impose the applicant to legal actions;