EXPEDITING OFFICER -1 Position
CMS (Tanzania) Limited is a highly respected mineral exploration drilling company with operations in Tanzania. An industry leader in safety with ambitious growth strategies, we are seeking applications for a dedicated and professional Expediting Officer who would like to join our dynamic team. This position will provide the opportunity to be part of a team that contributes towards the exciting growth of the mining industry in Tanzania.
Expediting Officer -1 Position
- Ensures that all materials, supplies, and equipment received for department or project are processed and distributed in a timely manner.
- Inspects shipments and records damages or defects; notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel of same.
- Work with different heads of department to monitor inventory levels, assess supply vendors and ensure delivered supplies meet quality standards.
- Communicate with suppliers to determine expected delivery dates and inform Project Managers of potential delays if any.
- Ensure interdepartmental communication for improved coordination of productive operations. Collaborate with Project Managers and key stakeholders for updates on delivery timelines. Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and logistics, or a related field may be required.
- Previous experience in a similar position at least 2 Years.
- Knowledge of supply chain (Procurement, Logistics and Inventory control)
- Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment. Worked in a multi-cultural environment Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Records and Database management skills.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills Ability to stand for long periods of time Math and analytical skills
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software, inventory management tools and accounting applications
- Registered member of Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB)
How to Apply:
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 8 November 2022.
CMS(Tanzania) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply.