Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a locally registered organisation first established in 1994. It is the largest indigenous provider of ophthalmic and rehabilitation services in the country. CCBRT aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs and is currently constructing a Maternity and Newborn Hospital. In order to strengthen our External Affairs Team, we are looking for a Self driven Fundraiser who can identify and engage new strategic partners independently, maintains donor relationships and may manage small portfolio grants.
Position: External Affairs Officer
Location: Dar es salaam
The External Affairs Officer is a member of CCBRT’s External Alliances Team, that works towards a vision of a sustainable CCBRT with accessible specialized health services by identifying and engaging new and existing strategic partners.trough fundraising, communications and grants-related activities. S/he will initiate and or coordinate research and identification of potential new donors, support quality communications activities by editing/reviewing materials, manage visitors and support effective grant reporting (by liaising with internal stakeholders for data, content, etc). The External Affairs Officer may be responsible for managing a small portfolio of grants.
- Degree in development studies, International Relations, Communications or related field
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in programme development or related field
- Prior Experience of collaboration with international donors and funding agencies
- Proven experience in development of logical frameworks, proposal writing and fundraising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English); Swahili is an added advantage
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders (internal/external)
- Able to deliver quality work on time (working with short deadlines)
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references, an overview of grants management/funds raised.A cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as additional assessments.
Please indicate job reference number: 2019-10
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 18th December 2019
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
FOR MORE LATEST JOBS IN TANZANIA CLICK HERE:
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!