Reports to : Program Administrator / Accountant
German Leprosy and TB Relief Association
German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA) is a Relief Association which has been working in the field of leprosy, TB, HIV and NTDs for more than 60 years in Tanzania. Our major targets are the fight against leprosy and tuberculosis in collaboration with the National TB and Leprosy Program in Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. GLRA also is involved in the prevention of disabilities as well as on empowerment and Disability Inclusion of people with disabilities. (Including people affected by Leprosy).
- Entering the accounting data in the WINPACCS software.
- Carrying out Bank reconciliation.
- Analysis of expenditure by project/partners.
- Liaising with partners/project to ensure that they comply with GLRA’s accounting policies and procedures.
- Assisting the cashier in cash balance calculations
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting from a recognized college.
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet necessary time deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Kiswahili and English.
- Experience with writing budgets for funding proposals.
One Year contract renewable depending on the availability of funds
How to Apply:
Send soft copies of your CV, application letter stating salary expectation and why you should be considered for the job and copies of your relevant certificates by email to [email protected]
Deadline for receiving applications is 8th February, 2020