M/S PEK BROTHER’S LIMITED is a well-established company located in lake zone based in Bunda, dealing with different businesses around the area. The company would like to advertise three different positions and invites qualified candidate to apply.
1: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local and central government reporting requirements and tax filling
- Develop and document business processes and Accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Support Month-end and year-end close process
- Additional controller duties as necessary
A candidate should possess a minimum advance Diploma in finance and management from a reputable institution/university
A candidate should have proven working experience of at least ten years in a similar position
Average age for a candidate should be 40 years and above’
A candidate should Possess a professional certificate of CPA (T) and/or NBAA
Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Salary will be negotiable
All applications should be directed to [email protected] or P.O. BOX 130 Bunda.The deadline for applications should not be later than 20th November, 2017.