Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the preferred provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes in the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs. Its Maternity and Newborn Wing serves as a referral centre for high risk and emergency deliveries in the region of Dar es Salaam and the Eastern Zone of Tanzania.
In order to further strengthen our Resource Mobilisation Team, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced fundraiser, who can identify and engage new strategic partners, write proposals and secure donor funds.
As member of CCBRT’s Resource Mobilisation Team, you works towards a vision of a sustainable CCBRT that offers accessible specialized health services and development programmes to people in need. This by identifying and engaging new and existing strategic partners. S/he will pro-actively work with the clinical teams to translate the needs of the organization into donor language.
- Degree in development studies, International Relations, Communications or related field
- Minimum of four years’ work experience in an international setting
- Solid experience in fundraising
- Proven experience in development of logical frameworks and proposal writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Swahili)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Creative and out-of-the box thinker Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders (internal/external)
- Able to deliver quality work on time (working with short deadlines)
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references, an overview of funds raised. A cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as additional assessments.
Please indicate job reference number: 2023-29| DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 5th October 2023
(Selection process might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)
CCBRT does not request or accept money from applicants as part of it’s recruitment process
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.