Milambo Co – operative Union Limited (Milambo CU Ltd) is vested with the duties of providing high quality services to all tobacco farmers within the two District Councils (Urambo and Kaliua), now is wishing to recruit highly motivated and dynamic staffs to fill in the following vacancies:-
A good Masters Degree in Agriculture, Finance Management, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent coupled with working experience of not less than 3 years in a reputable, Institution/ Cooperative Institution with a good track record.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide information, policies and decision from General Meeting and Board to ensure that are implemented through heads of departments.
- To interprets regulations and procedures which are mentioned in the regulations for last decision.
- To ensure that all sources of finance are supervised in accordance with approved estimates by General Meeting.
- To observe government laws and directives, Union By laws and ensures that they are adhered in the cause of implementing Milambo CU Ltd missions and visions.
- To provide information to Board on a regular basis on all activities being undertaken by Union.
- Creates and sustains Human Capital acquisition and development policy, promotions and supervise employee and labour relations in upholding work place harmony and maintaining good public image of Milambo CU Ltd.
- To work closely with head of departments for enabling achievement of Milambo CU Ltd targets.
- To authorize supplementary expenditure as approved by General Meeting in order to ensure that day to day operations of Milambo CU Ltd are carried out.
- And perform any other duties as assigned by the Board
Salary: Good and reasonable salary
Terms of Services: A three years fixed contract renewable on mutual agreements.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
All applicants must submit in hand written application letters accompanies with the following:
- Certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae with complete addresses and e-mails of at least two referees.
- Age limit 25 years and above
- Application should reach the office not later than 25th February, 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the undersigned. Electronically applications will not be considered.
The General Manager,
Milambo Co – Operative Union Limited,
P.O.BOX 186, URAMBO – TABORA.
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.