Mwananchi Communications Limited, publishers of the leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti is looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the position of:
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (1 POST)
The purpose of this job holder is to create and develop communication material for MCL and providing oversight on the execution of the communication elements.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Originating creative ideas;
- Executing graphic designs;
- Presenting final approved artworks and packaging them in desired formats and sizes;
- Develop compelling, advertising and creative solutions for internal and external clients; and
- Develop promotional design solutions adaptable for below and above the time advertising.
- Recommends improvement of MCL’s house style and implements the approved recommendations.
- Liaises closely with other graphic sections in the Group for synergies.
- Keeps abreast of development in the graphics world through reading, research and consulting.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Academic : Basic university degree in Sales and Marketing /business studies or related fields.
- Experience : 2-3 years working experience
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Interested and qualified candidates should apply online via our career portal https://careers.mcl.co.tz before June 3, 2020
NB:Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
MCL is an equal Opportunity employer.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. MABUMBE does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Mabumbe.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts!