Our client is looking for a Technician who will provide support to the Hatchery Manager by Supervise routine hatchery various activities including receiving of eggs, selection, grading and traying, setting, candling and transfer, chick pull, grading of chicks, egg storage and debris analysis
- Responsible for efficient performance of all machines including incubators, hatchers, Cooling systems, accessories and liaise with the manager for necessary action. Ensure that machine records are taken and maintained
- Responsible for routine maintenance of all hatchery machines including incubators, hatchers, cooling machines, generators and all accessories.
- Overall cleanliness and sanitation of machines, the hatchery, and the surrounding compound.
- Maintain a strict bio-security system in the hatchery compound.
- Update and maintain a hatchery information system including information on eggs received, grading, setting, transfer, hatchability projections and actual hatchability. The information to generate reports for every hatch and for every month as will be agreed. Maintain a file of reports in hard copy.
- Liaise with the marketing manger to plan settings.
- Ordering of Hatchery supplies and maintaining a minimum level of all inputs including chick boxes, disinfectants etc etc.
- Overall in charge of hatchery staff.
- Advise the management or any relevant actions that are necessary for better hatchery management and quality chicks.
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 March 2021