Driving technology alternative channels roadmap and strategy for all digital self-services, agency network, cards settlement, remittance and payments systems to ensure high and sustainable channels systems performance, SLAs and integration of channels systems with internal and third parties systems.
- Responsible for managing NMB second level support teams for mobile banking, cards, e-commerce, payments and remittance, treasury and settlement systems.
- Accountable for the SLA and performance of the alternatives channels services, remittance and payments systems.
- Collaborate with retail and corporate teams on creating strategy, solutions and provide technical knowhow on addressing different challenges across channels services to drive channels usage and improve customer Omni-channels experience.
- Responsible for timely delivery of different alternative channels, remittance and payments systems projects, ensuring adherence to Agile, ITIL, Security and Change management frameworks set by the Technology department.
- Custodian of multichannel systems like ATMs & POS, Agency Banking, Mobile banking, Card Switch, NMB App, Internet Banking, Cash Collections, Bill Payments systems and third parties channels system integrations i.e. TRA, GEPG, Billers
- Custodian of payments and remittance systems like SWIFT, EFT, MTOs, TISS, EAPS TACH, Treasury, Reuters, Custody systems
- Responsible for ensuring that all outbound and inbound electronic payments and settlements comply with local and international regulatory frameworks such as NPS 2015 ACT, FTCA
- Design and implement continuous improvement plans, systems upgrades, systems capacity and integrations to cater for business growth, security and conformance of regulatory requirements.
- Ensure Business continuity at all times for all systems under his/her custody by facilitating disaster recovery tests as per DR and BCM policies.
- Provide leadership through inspiring, innovating and developing the digital channels and payments teams and by encouraging new solutions, support for emerging technologies and ideas.
- Strong digital innovation orientation, EQ, self-drive capabilities and business development.
- Good understanding of Digital channels operations, emerging technologies like Block chain, AI and Machine learning.
- Knowledge in Agile project management methodology
- Knowledge and understanding of budgeting and costing process
- Results driven, good organizational and administrative skills
- Change Management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong leadership, communications and interpersonal skills
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Information Technology or any related discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Computing and IT, Mathematics or Business Administration is an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Alternative Channels space, Innovation and Development or Banking Technology operations, of which 3 must be in a senior leadership role.
- Experience managing teams
NMB Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”