Bachelors Degree in any relevant field from recognized
University (With Second Class Lower GPA).
0′ Level certificate with Atleast 5 credits including Basic
Mathematics and English Language.
Minimum 5-7 years relevant working experience. Atleast 3 years in managerial position.
Professional Procurement Certification from recognized institution is mandatory.
Supply Chain Management. Facilities Management. Negotiation & Analytical skill. Contracting & Procurement. Project Management.
Internal Processes and policies of the bank. Knowledge of banking industry and global trends.
- Manage procurement and logistics activities.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership of Corporate
- Ensure alignment of corporate services activities of UBA Tanzania within the stipulated standard policies and procedures.
- Ensure timeliness and efficiency in the delivery of support services for UBA Tanzania.
- Ensure the bank enjoys cash and trade discounts for all items sourced / procured.
- Optimally resource/align physical assets with the strategic intent of UBA Tanzania office.
- Ensure the implementation of an effective & efficient maintenance strategy in the management of UBA Tanzania office assets.
- Ensure the development & implementation of a holistic Health, Safety & Environment plan for the bank across all its business areas in Tanzania.
- Manage the bank functional pool cars under corporate services.
- Ensure career & performance management and competency development for all staff of corporate services in
- Tanzania. Facilitate and plan all logstics for staff travelling in the country and outside the country.
- Manage the repairs and maintenance for other functional cars
- Recruit agencies and manage support staff for UBA Tanzania. Oversee physical security of the bank.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates. All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: [email protected]
Email subject line should read: HEAD COOPERATE SERVICES, AUGUST 2022
DEADLINE: 21st AUGUST
- Total Jobs 15 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam