Milambo Co – operative Union Limited (Milambo CU Ltd) is vested with the duties of providing high quality services to all tobacco farmers within the two District Councils (Urambo and Kaliua), now is wishing to recruit highly motivated and dynamic staffs to fill in the following vacancies:-
HEAD OF PROCUREMENT UNIT
A Degree Holder in Supply chain Management with CPSP (T) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/lnstitution with at least 3 years relevant working experience from reputable organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the procurement process and the supply.
- Responsible for the preparation of Tender Documents, appraise all tender documents submitted and make appropriate recommendation.
- Approves Expenditures that fail under the section.
- Maintain relationship with existing supplier and source of new supplier as required.
- Work collaboratively with finance departmental and organization on forecasting issues where procurement has an impact.
- Ensure compliance on procurement procedures
- Manage the procurement process and the supply base effectively and efficiency.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by General Manager.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
All applicants must submit in hand written application letters accompanies with the following:
- Certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae with complete addresses and e-mails of at least two referees.
- Age limit 25 years and above
- Application should reach the office not later than 25th February, 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the undersigned. Electronically applications will not be considered.
The General Manager,
Milambo Co – Operative Union Limited,
P.O.BOX 186, URAMBO – TABORA.