The HR & Administration Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
·Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
·Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
·Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
·Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
·Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
·Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
·Maintains compliance with state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
·Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
·General management of office administrative duties.
·Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience as a HR & Administration Manager
- MBA in HR Management
- Great understanding of Tanzania Labour Laws.
- Strong in oral and written communication in English incl. interviewing skills.
- Good interpersonal abilities,
- Database management and record keeping;
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of the job requirements;
- Demonstrate strong abilities as an organizer, relationship builder, negotiator, problem solver, public speaker, and customer services person;
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions;
- Ability to conduct basic training for a group of employees (e.g. onboarding);
- Must love working with people
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]