Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
Participate in an internship programme in order to maximise individual and organisational development, through the execution of predefined internship objectives.
- To support Talent Acquisition Manager in administering recruitment process scheduling of interviews, onboarding process.
- Work with Employee Relations Manager in administering of Disciplinary, Capability and Grievance process.
- Support HR Operations in Administration of HR ( Including filing, benefits Administration and Stationery Management)
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management from relevant University or degree of Social science.
- Experience or skills in Microsoft Office ( Mostly Word, Excel and Power Point)
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply:
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.