HR Manager – Arusha, TalentintheCloud
About the HR Manager position
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes.
You will be managing the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of the strategic, administrative and operational performance of the Human Resource (HR) department to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and the businesses policies and procedures. The HR Manager is responsible for leading the strategic direction of the workforce and succession planning and driving a workforce culture aligned with the core values.
An HR Director must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
HR Manager responsibilities are:
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Overseeing all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Overseeing the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serving as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitoring adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Dealing with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
HR Manager requirements are:
- Experience as a HR Manager
- Knowledge of the Tanzanian labour laws
- Familiar with MS Office
- Great leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Degree in Human Resource Management or a related field