Position : HR Manager – StarTimes Tanzania
The position is responsible for the delivery of high quality Human Resource management and services in all areas of HR functional excellence to all businesses and support functions at StarTimes Group.
The incumbent should be a consummate HR professional with the ability to articulate a clear Human Resources proposition and lead initiatives in the people space in partnership with the business. The incumbent will need to be a person of principle and integrity.
- Comply with URT labor law and payroll regulations
- Develop and implement country HR strategy in line with business strategy and Group priorities
- Embed Code of Conduct, Values and working culture:
- Deliver Human resources operations: administration, employee relation; counseling, recruitment, Training and developing, Talent Management, Coaching, performance Management and implementing organizational changes
- Implement and promote Organizational HR policies
- Implement Talent strategy: succession plans, Emerging leaders identification and development, talent review
- Ensure a cost leadership in monitoring HR budget.
- Supports managements team by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions
- Develop and implement remuneration and benefits policies and reviews in coordination with company Compensation & Benefits expert
- Develop and monitor HR KPI’s in line with business needs: Manpower cost, turnover, training budget, training days, Talents metrics…
Required profile for job: HR Manager
- At least bachelor degree in HR
- HR professional background – 5 years minimum with 3 years at a senior level.
- Prior experience in key areas of HR policies and processes, recruitment, potential assessment, remuneration and benefits, performance management,
- Knowledge and understanding of local labour markets and employment law regimes within the country.
- Good presentational, influencing and interpersonal skills.