Job Title: HTS Officer
Reports to :HTS Manager
Deadline: 2nd December 2022
Job Summary :
The HIV Testing Services (HTS) officer works with and supports the MDH RHTS Manager to ensure efficient implementation, M&E and reporting of HTS services in her/his respective region, including coordination of program priorities such as index HTS and focused PITC. She/He is responsible for the field implementation, coordination and reporting of all HTS initiatives in her/his respective region under the guidance of the RHTSM and in collaboration with DPMs and other MDH staff and relevant regional, council and health facility staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support implementation, M&E and reporting of HIV testing and ART linkage services, under the Afya Kwanza project, and other relevant activities.
- To support implementation of initiatives to address key program, donor and national priorities, including index testing, focused PITC, peer-based ART linkage, in line with national guidelines.
- To provide TA to the DACC, HTS focal person and HFs in planning, implementation, M&E and reporting of HIV testing and ART linkage services.
- To support RHTS Manager to asses and implement initiatives to address skill and resource needs on HIV testing and ART linkage services through supportive supervision, mentorship, on-job training, CQI and other approaches in collaboration with DACCs and HTS focal persons.
- To support timely collection and submission of HTS and ART linkage data – as well as support strengthening of the related M&E systems – in collaboration with the M&E team.
- To support HTS Manager in writing technical program documents including reports, best practices, lessons learned and other relevant documents, as required by the RPM.
- To support and advise the RHTS Manager on all HIV testing and ART linkage issues and perform other relevant duties as assigned by the RHTS Manager.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Requirements, Education, work experience and skills
Degree or Diploma in Medicine/ Nursing 2 years of experience in HTS services including FPITC, Index, SNS testing , CECAP, GBV.VAC services , donor funded project experience is added advantage computer
How to Apply:
To Apply for this Job register or login to https://recruitment.mdh.or.tz/ and from the Dashboard click on Search Vacancies button.