The main responsibilities are:
1. Supervising and responsibility of HR matters.
2. Embed Enza Zaden Code of conduct, values, and working culture: Focus, Simplify, and Perform.
3. To retain employee welfare, moral, and motivation.
4. Oversee a cost leadership in monitoring the HR budget.
5. Contact with Labor Unions. Comply with TZ labor law and payroll regulations.
6. Recruitment & training.
7. Implement Talent strategy: Succession planning, development, talent reviews etc.,
8. Performance evaluations.
9. Community relationship support.
10. Develop own HR team by coaching, providing learning opportunities etc.,
• Must be graduate in HRM.
• Good presentational, influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Have proven work experience of at least 5 years at a senior level, preferably in horticulture.
• Prior experience in key areas of HR policies and processes, recruitment, potential assessment, remunerations and benefits, performance management.
• Knowledge and understanding of local labor markets and employment laws regimes within the Tanzania country.
• Ability to work independently.
• Pro-active thinking.
• Lead by example.
• Good written and communication skills in English.
We offer a competitive salary, benefit package and an innovative environment. Teamwork, entrepreneurship, drive, a passion to learn and to share knowledge, respect for sustainable development and integrity are our most precious values. Our international work environment offers a range of possibilities to motivated, qualified people with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
If you are interested to work in the above mentioned position and you would like to work in a young and dynamic team, please send us your resume (C.V.) by email to [email protected] or drop off a printed version at our farm gate Office Located: Nelson Mandela road Nduruma or mail them to us to
Human Resource Manager,
Enza Zaden Africa LTD
P.O. Box 2750, Arusha, Tanzania.
Applications submitted after 31stMay 2020 will not be considered!
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS!