Reporting to: General Manager
Job location: Bukoba HQ Office
Deadline: 15th January 2023
Tanganyika Instant Coffee (TANICA) PLC is the number one and experienced producer of Instant Coffee in East and Central Africa. TANICA was established in 1963 with the aim of adding value to coffee beans grown in different part of Tanzania for International market.
For many years since the establismnet, TANICA have been doing Instant coffee business with other companies that use their brand names to sell the coffee mainly in East Africa; Tanzania Included. As the business kept growing, TANICA established very own retail product lines including Kilimanjaro and Tanica Cafe’ for Instant Coffee, Roasted Beans, Ground Coffee and Tanica Spring Drinking water. Also, Tanica provides packaging and processing services for all kind of Coffee.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall, in-charge of the Human Resource & Administration Department.
- Ensures that the organization has adequate flow of manpower at all levels.
Chief advisor to the General Manager of the Organization on all manpower, Personnel and Administrative matters.
- Responsible for all activities designed to develop skills and expertise for all employees in collaboration with other departmental heads.
- Manpower allocation and conditions of service training need-assessment and manpower planning.
- Organization of appointment, promotion and remuneration scheme, pension and terminal benefit scheme.
- Collecting, analyzing and tabulation of manpower statistics and records.
- Discipline and supervise staff.
- Secretary to all Management and workers meetings.
- Organize transport for all administrative activities, as the case may be.
- Work in conformity with ISO22000:2018
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, LLB Degree, Business Administration majoring in Human Resource management or Equivalent Qualification from reputable and recognized higher learning Institution.
- At least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Knowledge of Labour Laws (Employment and Labor Relations Act 2004), Employment and Labour Relations (Code of Good Conduct Practice) Rules 2007, the Labour Institutions (Mediation and Arbitration) Rules 2007, the labour Institutions and Code of Conduct for Mediators and Arbitrators Rules 2007, and the Labour
- Institutions (Mediation and Arbitration Guidelines) Rules 2007.
- Knowledge of HR systems; Knowledge of Aruti-HR and Payroll System is an added advantage.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills and the ability to work effectively within a diverse workplace.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with extreme discretion.
How to Apply:
Send your Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Copy of Certified Certificates to the below address;
P. O. Box 410,
- Total Jobs 12 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam