China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC): The main contractor of standard gauge railway project (SGR) Tabora – Kigoma lot 6. CCECC is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced highly motivated candidates to fill the positions below:
The HR Clerks will have the following main duties
1. Publish and update job ads on careers pages
2. Schedule interviews
3. Maintain employees’ records (Example: Vacation, sick leaves etc)
4. Prepare data for payroll runs (Preparation monthly compensation and attendances spreadsheets)
5. Screen resumes (CV’s) and job applications
6. Update internal databases with new hires’ data
7. Coordinating learning and development activities (distribute physical and digital training materials)
8. Store, copy and scan important HR documents such as employees’ contracts
9. Address employees’ queries (Handling queries and request for information)
10. Distribute internal company’s documentations.
11. Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Minimum Qualifications and experience
» Holder of diploma/degree in Human resources, Administration, Insurance or any other Related field
» At least two years’ experience in an admin role, preferably in HR
» Excellent computer literacy
» Proven track record of detail focus & accuracy
» Ability to work with external partners (stake holders)
» Excellent written and verbal communication skills
» Team spirit and desire to learn.
Mode of Application:
Submit your application attaching a signed application letter, copies of education certificates and a CV detailing your previous work experience, Telephone contact, email address, names and contact of three (3) referees not letter than 23:59 Hours on 15th June, 2023. Applications indicating should be addressed to the following email address.
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Total Jobs 13 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam