Job Opportunities Brief
Do you want to be part of an ambitious and robust team of a leading state-of-the-art optic fiber manufacturing and selling company in East and Central Africa? Are you looking for a challenging assignment where you will get the chance to create a long-lasting impact? Are you eager to accelerate your career as a Chief Commercial Officer, Sales & Marketing Manager, Supply Chain & Logistics Manager, and a Human Resources Officer in this Tanzanian tech company?
Well, this is Raddy Fiber Manufacturing (T) Ltd founded in 2015 as a fiber cable manufacturing company and is also a Specialist Electrical Contractor. Raddy can produce up to 24,000 kilometers of optic fiber per year and is expected to provide about 670 jobs making it the third largest in Africa and the first in East and Central Africa in the fiber manufacturing space. The products range covers the entire indoor fiber optic uses such as FTTh cables and accessories and outdoor uses such as ADSS cables, micro cables and armoured cable.
Position: Human Resources Officer (1 post)
We are looking for a high-profile Human Resources Officer to shape people leadership, culture penetration and sound employee personal development at Raddy Fiber Manufacturing (T) Ltd. The ideal candidate will be responsible for operationalization of the human resources policy, staff recruitment, interviewing, and selection processes, staff training, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies such as staff performance management across the entire company. Reporting to the administration in charge, the incumbent will support all the departments with the human resources function for efficient running of the enterprise.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Staff Performance, Contracts, Job Descriptions & Employee Relations
- Staff Training and Development
- Manage Staff Payroll, Benefits and Staff Leave
- Company Culture
Requirements and Skills
- 4+ years of relevant human resources and administration experience in a company with 100+ employees. Experience in a technology driven company is an added advantage.
- Possess extensive knowledge of human resources and administration principles and practices and have an ability to coach others.
- Extensive experience in developing, implementing, and managing human resources policies such as recruitment and selection, employee benefits, training and development, performance management, conflict management, disciplinary issues, grievances handling and culture alteration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study (Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a Postgraduate degree in HR).
- Excellent in English and Kiswahili.
How to apply
If you believe that you qualify in any of the above position and is ready to join a winning team that enhances personal professional growth, please send your current CV affixed with a current passport size picture attaching copies of relevant transcripts and certificates emailing to [email protected] on or before January 21, 2023. Raddy Fiber Manufacturing (T) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Total Jobs 4 Jobs
- Location Dar es Salaam