The Bank of Tanzania, an equal opportunity employer and Tanzania’s Central Bank, is looking for suitably qualified young Tanzanian citizens of high personal integrity to fill the following vacant positions at the Head Office, Dodoma, Sub Head Offices in Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar and its Branches in Arusha, Mbeya, Mtwara, Mwanza and Training Institute, Mwanza.
Position: Human Resources Officer (entry level) – 4 Posts
Reports to: Head of Division
Contract type: Permanent and Pensionable
To provide advice and support services required in formulation and implementation of policies relating to HR planning, recruitment, compensation, training and development, organization and development, performance management, labour and employee relations.
Key Performance Areas:
- Carry out HR planning and budgeting;
- Perform tasks related to recruitment, selection and placement;
- Perform tasks related to salary and benefits administration;
- Provide advise on and process employee relations issues;
- Perform performance management and appraisal tasks;
- Analyse training needs and prepare training plans;
- Coordinate and process training programs and prepare training evaluation reports;
- Process staff separation and related terminal benefits;
- Participate in the review of Bank’s HR policies, guidelines and procedures;
- Monitor and update of employee records;
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned.
Education/Professional Qualifications required:
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration or its equivalent from accredited institution with at least upper second class.
- Fresh graduate or with experience of not more than three (3) years.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contact address, email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach the following:
- Certified copies of Degree or Advanced Diploma
- Certified copies of Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. iii. Certified Professional Certifications from respective professional bodies
- Certified birth certificates.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Form IV and form VI results slips are strictly not accepted.
- Applicants should indicate two reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary and advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Applicants are required to apply for one position only. Applicants who will apply for more than one position will be disqualified.
- Applicants must indicate the position applied for on top of the envelope with the application letter.
- Applicants are required to disclose relevant information in their applications. Giving false or incomplete information will lead to disqualification at any time during the recruitment process or after appointment.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified certificates to the following address:
Administration and Internal Controls,
Bank of Tanzania,
2 Mirambo Street,
11884 DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 18 June 2021. at 16.00 pm.