The Abdulrahman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT University) was built on the foundation of the former University College of Education Zanzibar (CEZ) established in 1998 by a Kuwait based charity organization, Direct Aid. As part of our expansion programme, SUMAIT University invites qualified Tanzanians and non Tanzanians to fill various academic and administrative vacant posts as follows:
Job title: ICT officer
Duty station: SUMAIT University
Reporting to: IT Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- To create and manage university’s website
- To manage various system applications
- To create and manage spreadsheets with large numbers of figures
- To verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Any ICT related tasks
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Information Technology or related field of study with focus on website.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the field is paramount.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Mode of Application
Applicants should submit their applications supported by detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V.), certified copies of their certificates, names and addresses of three non-relative referees who can be contacted for references.
Salary and Renummerations
SUMAIT University offers very attractive salary and remunerations according to the University’s Salary Scales.
Hand delivered application should reach Sumait University, Chukwani Street Zanzibar not later than 3:30hrs on 31 January, 2020. Or you can send your application through: Applications should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 1933,
Email at: [email protected]