Ref No. BC. 125/169/02.C/91
TRANSFER VACANCIES AT GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT SERVICES AGENCY (GPSA)
The Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA) is an Executive Agency established under the Executive Agencies Act No. 30 of 1997 vide GN 235 of 7th December 2007 read together with subsequent ammendments as per GN 133 of 13th April 2012. The Agency was officially inaugurated on the 16th June, 2008.
The Chief Executive Officer invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill the following transfer vacant positions at the Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA) mentioned below.
ICT OFFICER GRADE II (BUSINESS ANALYST) (2 POSTS) – Mwanza & Arusha
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Analyze and perform the Institutional business process modelling as well as their association with technology solutions;
- Analyze and document business process and translate these into functional specifications;
- Act as bridge between business groups with need or problem and the technology teams designing / offering a solution to a problem or need;
- Participate in analysis of user requirements, prototyping, and integration of technological components, testing and deployment;
- Participating in designing, development and implementation of enterprise wide applications for various channels ( web/ mobile/ desktop etc.);
- Ensure business requirement are translated accurately into working technical design;
- Participate in development of new systems, business processes reengineering, strategy planning or potentially organizational change;
- Provide support in the implementation of e-Government initiatives through project life cycle;
- Involve in solution testing and evaluation as part of quality assurance and control and communicating the deliverable state to the users;
- Assist in the collection and consolidation of projects required information and data;
- Prepare and maintain technical and user documentations for various software functionalities,and
- Training and support of software users for effective utilization of deployed systems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE;
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in computer science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Ability to capture, translate and communicate software business requirements to various project stakeholders.
- Knowledge in Project Management.
- Working knowledge of various software languages PHP, Java, C/C++, .NET, Python will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in containerization and micro services application development approaches.
- Knowledge on JSON, XML and other similar data exchange protocols, and
- Knowledge on Database Management Systems including MySQL and PostgreSQL.
Attractive package in accordance with GPSA Salary Structure.
- Applicants must be Public Servants;
- Signed application letters should be written in either Swahili or English;
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers;
- Applicants should attach up-to-date detailed CV;
- Applicants should attach certified copies of academic certificates and Transcripts;
- Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by TCU;
- Applicants should indicate their willingness to cover the transfer costs;
- Only Successful candidates will be contacted; and
All application letters should be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Government Procurement Services Agency,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting applications is Monday 25th October, 2021 at 3:30 PM.